Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Falling a Bit Behind!

Well, I think I have failed in my first attempt at blogging in cyberworld! It has been almost 2 months since I have posted anything. I will try and do better.

Things are moving at warp speed in our home. Kalli turns 2 this week. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with her. She has grown so fast. Emaleigh is doing well. She is learning to read and actually enjoying it (most of the time). I have enjoyed it too and this is shocking considering the stress that came with teaching the other two to read. Tori is doing great in her gymnastics. She is working hard this spring to skip some levels over the summer. She would live at the gym if we would let her! I am glad that she has found her passion and gift. Brianna is also having a great spring. She is working to enter into an early college admissions program. She is fasinated with science and is a whiz in her algebra.

I have really enjoyed all of the rain we are getting. The grass and leaves are soooo green and pretty. Of course this means more lawn work, but it sure is pretty. We head out this weekend to a leadership convention that Brianna and Tori are involved in. It should be a fun little trip!

I really am going to try and do better with my posting! I think I may go right now and try to figure out how to add pictures!! Wish me luck :)

Kristi

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design