Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Hooray!!

Hooray!! Today is the last day of coop clases before the summer. I really enjoy getting to participate in the coop, but it is a lot of work and I am looking forward to a break. The girls have had a great time doing it this year also. They should get their yearbooks today, which they are very excited about!

Monday's tend to be hectic because after coop, Tori has gymnastics. Tonight after her regular gymnastics class she has a two hour break and then another lesson to try and help her get her back handspring. He told her on Friday that she was doing about 1 out of 3 on her own and on the floor. He said he thought that she should be able to get it this week. I worry that now she is going to stress so much now about trying to get it this week that she won't! Oh well, I guess we will see. They have moved her up a level in her tumbling so she can go ahead and start working on the back tuck. I have been nervous enough watching the handspring, I am not sure I can handle more!!

I am so glad that I listened to William and did not plant all of my veggies before this weekend! My lettuce likes the cold, but I am thankful my tomatoes did not have to try it out. I am enjoying the cool snap though. I know that a few months from now we will be melting.

I have been so worried about Emaleigh not having friends her age at church. I talked to her Bible class teacher this weekend at LTC and found out that this particular class just has a different makeup and it is not just Emaleigh! That makes me feel better. I just need to help her find someone to hang out with.

Oops, just saw the time and I need to skat and get ready for coop!!

Have an awesome day!!

KRisti

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design