Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wednesday's In The Park

Last night our church had the most fantastical service....in the park!! It was so much fun. There were tons of games for the kids, dinner for everyone, fellowship and just an all around great time. What an awesome ministry! There were so many visitors and they were having a great time. I was able to help with the toddler play station and I had so much fun playing the sticks! I love rhythm sticks and I found a couple of kiddos (Ava and Sarah) who I think enjoyed playing them almost as much as I did!!

Our preacher told the story about Jesus telling Peter to drop his net on the other side of the boat. He told the story in 1st person and was dressed in Bible attire! Afterwards, Emaleigh (5) came and asked William if Jesus was really in that boat yesterday! It was pretty funny!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design