Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Oh My!!

I can't believe that it is August already! I have so much to do that I honestly feel as if I am spinning. I really can't believe that another school year is about to begin.

A couple of friends and myself are going to have a once a month cooking club! We are each making three of 10 different dishes and packaging them to freeze. T took chicken dishes, I have beef and Stormy took misc. dishes like cheese, beans, ham, bacon, etc. We each have the next week to get them all put together and then we are handing off. I will have 30 meals stacked in my freezer and ready to eat. I am really excited about it!! It will also cure the dreaded.."are we eating that again's"!!

We all got together yesterday morning while the kids played and got everything planned and ready to go :)

William and the girls are at the park right now. He and Emaleigh found one yesterday that is obviously a frog breeding ground because he said that it was full of baby frogs. The girls were excited about going and holding the frogs.

I know this will come as a shock, but I don't really have anything else to say!!! Except to Stormy and T.....I am so not a control freak!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

control freak huh??????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design