Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Days of My Life :)

What a week so far! It is so great to be alive in the beautiful world God created for us. The past week has just been delightful! I adore the cooler weather and being able to open my windows. We have spent hours and hours outside enjoying the new season that is coming upon us!

Two weeks ago we were able to spend the day with a family from church out at their house. It is about an hour away and pretty far out in the country. We all loved it! The girls got to help feed the goats and pick pears. I was able to visit. It was sooo fun.

We are so blessed to have all been healthy the past couple of weeks. Brianna picked up a touch of poison ivy this past weekend at a retreat at church and must have come home with some of it on her clothes and passed a bit on to Tori. I remembered this time not to put any cream on it :) (she is allergic to it and I forgot last time and she ended up with blisters everywhere!).

Next week Brianna, Tori and I are going to Bass Hall to see the musical "Man of La Mancha" about the novel Don Quixote. I am really excited! To me this is one of the best benefits of homeschooling. Tori read a retelling novel from the original, Bri is finishing up the original and then we all get to enjoy the musical together!! I love Bass Hall, it is just exquisitly made. The sound is awesome there.

William served as a juror for a crimal court case this week. It only lasted two days. Brianna had crazy hat day today at band. There were definately some crazy hats there! Tori first gymnastics meet for this season is in December so she is working really hard to get ready. Kalli is officially potty-trained. I finally gave her no option (she loved her diapers, but as soon as she would tinkle even a little she wanted it changed) except betweeen pairs of panties! She is going nights and naps and staying dry. It sure would be nice to be done with diapers. Of course outings are a pain! Today we ran an errand while Bri was at band practice and Kalli had to potty three times in five minutes. Finally I figured out she was just wanting more M & M's! Emaleigh has been hopping from birthday party to birthday party! She is very ready for her own to arrive!

I am still having work done on me be the Maker of All! An awesome thing to report is that I think it is working! I realized the other day that I was thinking about God more often throughout my day! Pretty Neat! I have had numerous little needs pop up in the last week that He has met in such awesome ways. I am reading this incredible book that I will share more about at a later time, but it has revealed to me several falacies in some of my thinking!

I am so blessed to have my blog buddies! I have so enjoyed getting to know you better through your own blogs. There are so many of you that I did not know prior to blogging and have just been so thrilled to get to know you. You guys are so great!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design