Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Favorite Puke Moments....

Okay, first let me say that there is a huge difference when each age group gets sick. Toddlers, Kalli, would puke and play, puke and play. I can deal with that. Things seem normal for a bit! Brianna and Tori just wanted to be left alone. Keep them supplied with a clean, wet washcloth and some water and let them be. Boy, oh boy, the early elementary age is something else!!

First, Emi wants me next to her all of the time. When she is trying to rest, when she is in the process of being sick, all of the time! She also gives a play by play, "Mommy, it's coming!". Then, she asks tons of questions, "Mommy, why am I sick?", I tell her it is Tori's fault! "Mommy, make it feel better!", I inform her that being quiet and still will help (this does not work!). And she wants touched!! "Mommy, hold and rock me!" While normally I love doing this, all I can think of is 1)please don't puke on me 2)please don't breath on me and get me sick.
She feels so bad and in the end, I am glad to do anything that will help her feel better.

Okay, now to what you all have been waiting for.....Becky has been counting down her favorite pumpkin pictures, and boy, have they been good. I love number one!! I am going to countdown my five, favorite puke moments! I will do mine all in one listing though because after everyone is better and I get some sleep, this will really gross me out and I won't want to think about it and especially write about it. So, in the spirit of my blogging friends sharing my pain, here goes...

5. This one happened early this morning. Bri was in the process of getting sick in the girls bathroom, I had waited and waited to use the bathroom myself and was about to explode so I went to my bathroom. All of a sudden Emi bursts in the door screaming "It's coming, I am going to throw up!", I am trying to get done and decent, all the while falling over the trash can! It was crazy!!
4. Puking out the nose award goes to Kalli!! So weird!!
3. Bile!! So gross. When Bri had meningitis and threw up bile, it was the worst smelling thing I have ever been around!
2. When Tori was a baby, my mom was holding Tori up, over my mom's head and happened to be saying "AAAHHHHH" at the exact time Tori spit up. You can imagine what happened there.
1. When the girls go to my moms house, she gives them anything they want. When I say anything, I mean anything! She has gotten better over time, but she used to give them any snack they wanted. When Bri was about 3, she loved cake frosting. Not the cake, just the frosting. My mom went and bought a 1/4 sheet cake decorated with pretty red frosting and let Bri eat as much frosting as she wanted. Can you all say disaster!! They went to bed about an hour later and Bri got sick...duh...and threw up all over my mom's new white, down comforter. The dog was also in the bed and was granted a lovely shade of red fur! It took months for the dog to lose the red coloring!!

Hope you all enjoyed these!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design