Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Date Night!

Okay, I mentioned last week about trying to simplify my time and I spoke a little more about it yesterday. I said I was going to walk tonight while Tori is in her gymnastics class. Well....I had an even better idea. William is going to meet me there and we are going out to dinner together and then walk together! Wooohoooo! I would say this is excellent use of my time, being able to spend it with the most wonderful man on earth! As you can tell, I am really excited.

On Thursday, Brianna and I have tickets to see "Wicked". We have awesome seats! Both of us are really excited. She had really wanted to see the show so we got tickets in December for her birthday. We are going to go out to lunch together first so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Today Brianna still has one co-op class and Tori is supposed to go to a movie watching party, but I am not sure we are going to make that yet. Then of course William and I have our date.

May you have an outstanding, blessed day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Date night is always fun. WE get to go very seldom. Treasure those moments.

Also where did your school room move to?

Kristi said...

The dining room table. The girls have desks in their room and I moved the computer and bookshelves to my room. So far it is working out okay, but we will see!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design