Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hooray! I love Wednesdays, it means that the weekend is coming!! Yesterday I got the house cleaned from top to bottom, the girls school went wonderful and I had time to play with the babies for a couple of hours....NOT!! I did get some laundry done and the girls got their school done, but the house is still a mess!

Tori started a more advanced tumbling class last night. She was the youngest one and looked so little compared to the other girls in the class. She looked overwhelmed from the beginning, but she stayed in the class and did pretty good! She had trouble on the trampoline, she gets nervous and jumps for several minutes before she does her handspring and it gets her so worried and upset that she falls. I had to walk out because I get nervous watching her jump for so long to prepare. She seems to do much better on the floor than the trampoline. I guess it is the floor that matters though! I sat there watching these other girls do a back tuck and I wonder if I will ever be able to stop being so nervous and just watch!! Her coach told her she was a super trooper for hanging in there!

Kalli and Emi had a rough night last night, thus I had a rough night last night. I really need to come up with a sleeping solution that works better, those two just can't sleep together.

Today Kalli has a gym class with me at noon and the other girls at 1. Then Tori has a lesson at 2:30. She goes back for more tumbling at 5pm and then we are going to head to church. We have our first youth group parent meeting tonight! I can't believe my biggest baby is going into the youth group!

We are trying to decide if we still want to go camping this weekend! It sounds fun, but a weekend home getting things done sounds fun too!! Well, I am off to impart my wisdom on my girls!!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design