Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lazy Day!

What a lazy day today! I got up at 5:30 and got ready to go do my grocery shopping. I saw Stormy there so that was fun! After I got the groceries unloaded, we just hung out for the rest of the morning. William, Kalli and I ran to Kroger to get some hotdog buns that I forgot and they had samples of this baked chicken, it was soooo good. I scrapped our dinner plan for tonight and got the stuff to make the new recipe. I will put the recipe at the end of the post, sooooo good! Then I laid down and slept for over 2 hours!!! Boy did that feel nice. It is taking a bit to wake up though!

Friday we had a great day. The girls and I met Stormy and 3 of her kiddos at a park in Plano that we had never been to. It was great! The weather was so nice and cool, a cool front had just come through. We had a picnic and then headed to the Cockroach Hall of Fame!! I have a theme planned for each day of the week during the summer and Friday's are our library/free field trip day. I read about this museum on guidelive.com so we went to check it out. The kids loved it. They even got to pet the large hissing cockroaches!

I guess I am going to continue trying to wake up and actually get some things done!! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design