Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Barnes and Noble

Let me clarify a bit one of my previous posts. The Harry Potter parties at B and N are definitely the best. Brianna has gone for several years now and always really enjoyed them. She almost gave up a really cool sleepover to go! I was just making an observation of the large crowds on this one night. I think I pay the salary of at least a few people at B and N buying school books throughout each year:) I think yesterday I more than made up for buying our HP book at Kroger by spending over $1000 there ordering school books (yes, homeschooling is soooo expensive!). I am a die hard B and N fan!!

Anyway, I do not want to offend any other B and N fans, I was just saying William was glad to not have to deal with the crowd on that particular night. I will say though that he loves to spend hours there sitting and looking at books! William had heard from the Kroger crowd that the B and N crowd was out of the store!

Another note, B and N has a great story hour for the preschool set!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're telling me that because you wrote "Otherwise he would have had to fight the horrible crowd at Barnes and Noble!" someone got offended and thought you were bad-mouthing B and N? Give me a break! I'm sure it was extremely crowded, and I happen to think crowds can be downright horrible (I certainly don't want to wade through one) and calling a crowd bad doesn't have anything to do with the store. And I don't think you should feel like you need to set anything straight...if you can't call a crowd at a store horrible on your very own blog without someone's feelings getting hurt then what is the world coming to? That is my 2 cents, anyway. :)

Our Blogger Templates Web Design