Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Books and Thank You!

Oh, today was a great day. I got several shipments of school books in the mail. I love getting new books. I like the feel and the smell! I am really excited about the girls starting school soon. I think we are going to have a wonderful year.

We have been so busy this week! My friend is in town and we have been on the move all week.

We had a great time at Wednesdays in the Park! It is such an awesome idea and great way to reach out.

I also just want to say thank you! I have loved getting to know some of you via blog.

Well, have an awesome weekend!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

One of the mothers here with me also homeschools her children & she just received her air shipment earlier this week. She said they had so much fun opening all their books! They even bought a new bookshelf for the condo because there wasn't enough space for all her stuff!!

Kinda sad that we're missing the Wednesdays in the Park this summer. I hope they continue that tradition so we can enjoy when we return.

Send me an e-mail so we can figure this crazy stuff out!! :)

Unknown said...

ditto- I have learned so much about your sweet family through reading your blog!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design