Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Hooray!

First let me say that I think I have fixed our problem of pseudo posting! There is a way to restrict the comments to only people who are registered users. So you have to post under your own name. This doesn't stop rude people from posting, just makes it where they have to post under their own name! I am going to continue moderating comments though until it calms down a bit. You guys are awesome and I am so thankful for your support and encouragement during this little blogging issue.

Now, on to important things! We have had a great day today. My friend has left :( This morning she and I went to several garage sales and had a blast!! I found some awesome finds.

We have a packed weekend with a trip to Medieval Times. Williams work is having a family day there. We get photographs with the knights and princess' and a story-telling session. The girls get jousting lessons too! Sounds fun!!

Bri has a couple of parties to go to as well as a babysitting job. Tori has....you guessed it, gymnastics!

We are still receiving books today!!! Hooray! Our music book for the year is called "The Classical Music Experience" and it comes with cd's!! It goes through a brief study of about 30 famous composers and then has 3 of each composers songs on the cd. I am soooo excited!!

Alright, I need to head out! Thanks again guys!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm not sure if you are aware that i majored in music ed in college and taught elem. music for 5 years before having Ava. Stephanie was a music major as well. So, if you ever need help in that area- let me know! the music book with cd's sounds really neat.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design