Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Gee Whiz!!

I think I have a family full of sickies! Kalli is so miserable. I am guessing her head hurts as well as her throat. She just holds her head and whines. I did all the checks that they taught me when Bri has meningitis. You know, looking up and down, picking the legs up. She seemed fine with all but the leg thing, but started acting like she felt a bit better. Now she is just wanting to be held and crying very quietly. I think her throat hurts because she won't drink anything. She has now gone back to sleep so hopefully that will help her feel better and I will give her some tylenol when she gets up. I guess we will have to alternate the meds with her for a while to help with the pain so she will drink.

The joys of parenthood!! I don't really need to take her to the doctor, because I am sure she has the same thing Emi has, but I am watching to make sure she does not get dehydrated.

Wow! I have rambled on haven't I??!! I will keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your crew gets well soon. We have had a good day, He is better.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design