Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

One of Those Days :(

Oh boy has it been a day. I woke up feeling pretty yucky. I think I have a chest cold. I hate chest colds!! I was suposed to help with a music camp at our church, but was unable to do so since I am coughing so much. By the afternoon, Bri and Kalli were both having coughing fits.

Anyway, we have had just one problem after another. I'm sure you all know how that goes. I have wanted to just climb in bed and stay all day!!

Tomorrow is a new day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray all of you guys get well!

Stephanie said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

Amberly said...

Kristi, although I do hope you get well soon, I once again did not post the comment above that has my name attached to it. But, I sure wish whoever was doing it would stop.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design