Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

So This is How Quiet Sounds????



Tori getting ready to leave for camp!!


Okay, so I dropped off Bri and Emi this morning with my dad and then went to hang out with a friend. Then Tori, Kalli and I grabbed a burrito from Taco Bueno and planned to head to the park to finish off lunch before Tori left. The sky opened and it poured, so we went to plan B. We ate in the church building waiting for time for Tori to leave. So I got her all loaded up. She met a couple of new friends and was excited to be on her way.

Okay, so now that I know how quiet sounds, I have determined I don't like it that much and am ready for my girls to come home!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh come on enjoy the quiet you will long for it later!!!!

I did take a nap in my quiet house this afternoon!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design