Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Big Day!

Okay, today is the big day! I drop Bri and Emi off at 9:30 and Tori at 1pm, then we are down to 1. I am not sure what we are going to do with ourselves! It will be so quiet around here. They were all gone to their different activities yesterday so Kalli and I were alone for a couple of hours and it was so quiet! It was nice for a while and then I started missing the noise and chaos....and my girls.

Thank you so much for all of the offers to have Kalli over this weekend! I am really touch by the many of you who offered that already have your own hands full!! I am thinking that we will be doing lots of swimming in the little pool and playing in the sandbox. I got several books from the library last night that I am excited to start reading. Many of them were ones that you guys suggested on your blogs!! I think I may become a closet BAD girl!!

When things calm down this afternoon, I am going to post our ocean shark story that many of you have asked about! Please keep the beach suggestions coming, especially the details about good places to stay and things to do while you are there! I am looking them all up and can't wait to pick one!

Well, I am off to finish packing for the girls!! Keep them in your prayers as they head off to their destinations!! Peace out!!! (My new saying for the week...we all need one :)

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design