Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Get A Hobby!

You know, I am so annoyed by some cyber people. They get their thrills out of anynomously bothering people. My daughter and some of her friends have a little website that they communicate through and someone hacked into it and made it where they can't get in. Now, this person needs to find a hobby! I can't imagine someone who would waste precious time in their life doing this.

This goes for whoever is posting in my blog under other peoples names. Get a good book to read, go see a movie with friends, do something constructive. If you have something to post and don't want to take credit for it then post as anonymous, but don't post as someone else. Maybe get your own blog where you can say whatever you want and people that are interested can read it.

It just seems to me that cyberspace is an easy access for people to vent what is wrong with their lives out on other people instead of actually dealing with the issue.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... if your daughter is using a pay-as-you-go web site, you should ask for a refund. If not, send them an email explaining what happened. If they don't do anything, go to another web site ... some good ones are MySpace, ConnectU or FaceBook. You can limit the people who go to your daughter's web site and could also hide the web site so that other people cannot see it .. or even post to it.

As far as hackers and needing a hobby ... I've learned that their hobby is hacking.

Dallas

Anonymous said...

why would that be a hobby?!?!

Lynn Leaming said...

Whoever you are. I would most appreciate you not posting under my name! If you think what you have to say is so important why not post under your own name???? Or create a fake blog of your own and use that name. Just please quit using mine.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would quit posting under my name. Get a hobby -- read a book or go to a movie...just find something else to do than use my name. Thanks!

Lynn Leaming said...

Kristi,
FYI the only post that is actually the Lynn that you know is the middle one where I suggest the fake blog. I just wonder with all the names posting to your blog why this person keeps choosing my name?

lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design