Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

August Showers Bring September Flours!

Kalli, Emi and I had a blast this morning playing in flour! We practiced writing our letters, names and drawing a little of this and a little of that.



Can you guess whose chair this was??



We had a rough morning that quickly perked up! My friend T came over and I was really blessed by the adult conversation and the sharing of our struggles.

It has been nice today to be home! Tori hurt her knee on Tuesday at gymnastics and stayed out of practice today, so we did not even have to go to the gym (though I wish Tori had not hurt her knee). My wonderful hubby brought dinner home and then took Kalli on a walk so that I could have a bit of quiet in the house. Yup, I would say this has been a good day :)

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design