Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Day

Okay, call me crazy here, but I am starting to get a bit worried. Tori is still on the bathroom floor where she has been all day! She threw up one time this morning and then another time this afternoon and there was a bit of blood in it. I figure that is from her tummy being irritated after throwing up. I am watching her for dehydration and though she shows one of the signs, she is drinking plenty. Her tummy feels nauseous, not painful she says, but she just seems off to me and I can't put my hand on it. Maybe I have not dealt with enough stomach bugs to be familiar with them, but I am a bit worried.

Now Brianna...she has not been able to get out of bed hardly at all today. She did get a shower, I thought that would make her feel a bit better, but then she slept for the next 4 hours, got up and ate a little dinner and is back asleep. I don't think her ear is hurting as bad today as she has not wanted to take any of the pain medication. She says she is sleepy enough and that it really knocks her out. She has a headache and her ear is still draining, though not as much. I am mostly worried about why she is so tired and she has a sharp pain in her left side.

Hopefully, no prayerfully I am just being a worrywart Mommy, but I am getting a bit uncomfortable with both of them. I hate to call the doctor...again. I don't want them to have to endure any unnecessary tests or anything. But I may have to tomorrow. Let me know if you have any input/advice/opinion!!

Quick summary of our day...

Tori had a stone massage and a cleansing treatment...



Brianna was able to catch some R & R...



Kalli and Emi indulged in a mud bath...



This was followed by water therapy...



A strongfacial for mom...




No relaxing day is complete without a little "whine"


Hope your day was awesome!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design