Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We're Baaaack!!!

Yup, we are home!! We came home Sunday to car problems, bug problems and no clean dishes, but by George, we are home :) I miss being on vacation, but I am sooo happy to be with my girls. William and I had an outstanding time. Just a quick recap....


We got on this really big boat....


I was amazed at how blue and clear the water is in the middle of the ocean...




We ate a ton of yummy food...



We spent a lot of time in here....sleeping!!



We went here...



We shopped here...




We met new people...




We snorkeled...




Here...



We swam here...



We watched the sun set over the ocean...



Then we came home to these...



Doesn't get much better than that :)

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design