Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Anyone Have a Map??

I need a little prayer for discernment from you faithful prayers out there!! This will come as no big shock to anyone, but Brianna is sick. Like vomiting, fever sick. Here lies my dilema...does she just have the virus that everyone else has, or does this have something to do with the pain the doctor has been watching in her left side. Her side is hurting worse, but is it from being sick or something else. I know if I call the doctor, she will have me take her to the hospital, but I am not sure that is right. I have been praying that her side would either heal or get worse so we would know what course of action to take, I can't tell anymore what I need to do. It is a sad day when you can't decide what is best for your child.

Today, I think I probably suck as a mom!! (pardon the vulgar language)

***Update: It is 3:30 a.m. and Emi has been up the past hour or so throwing up as well, so I think it is safe to say Bri has the stomach bug!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design