Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Whatever Shall I Do??

Whatever shall a homeschooling mom of four do when one of her students can't work on schoolwork and can't go anywhere??? TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYONE...of course!

And here is what I saw:

Loyalty
This cat has been on or beside Brianna ever since she got sick. I am so not a cat person, in fact, I am scared of them, but I think this one is a keeper.




Joy
You can just see the joy pouring out of Emaleigh in this. To me, she seems to light up any room she walks in with her smile.




Growing
My baby is growing up so fast!




Praise
We put on some praise music this morning and went to town! I think we rattled the windows!!


Healing
I think my biggest baby is feeling better today! Praise God! She wanted to get up and look outside at the rain and see what all of the commotion was about (that was our praise singing!) and I snapped this quick picture.



THANK YOU LORD FOR ANOTHER DAY TO ABSORB YOUR LOYALTY AND PROMISES, TO EXPERIENCE YOUR JOY, TO GROW IN YOU, TO SING YOUR PRAISE, AND TO EXPERIENCE YOUR HEALING HAND! YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD AND BLESS US IN SO VERY MANY WAYS! THANK YOU. YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH A GODLY HUSBAND, FOUR PURE CHILDREN, A FANTASTIC CHURCH, FRIENDS THAT ARE SO LOVING AND EVEN TWO RUNNING CARS! ALL OF THE GLORY AND PRAISE IS YOURS, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design