Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gooble, Gooble!

I Am Blessed

I am blessed everyday
By a creator who chooses to look my way
From the screams of my children,
To the mess in my room,
I am blessed today.

I wake to see another sunrise
I wake to hear another child cry
From the dirty laundry,
To the money that is not there,
I am blessed today.

Struggles and heartache seem to pour down
Bringing with them a tear and a frown
Today I will choose to reach for His hand
For He is the pier that leads to dry land

The land is full of the struggles above
But the laundry, mess and money (or lack thereof)
They are but blessings from my Father who knows
That it is here where a child grows.

My girls will learn from my struggles and heartache in a way
That will point them to Jesus everyday
From the squeak in the car
To the mess on the floor,
I am blessed today!

I pray everyone has a wonderful celebration with their family! Let some things roll off of your back, let nothing roll off of your tongue, and let much yummy food roll into your tummy!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Kristi, that is a wonderful poem. I love it!

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lynn Leaming said...

Look at that! Another talent you have. Writing poetry! It was such a sweet poem and we were blessed to read it. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design