Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Fuzzy Robe and Other Home Happenings!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We enjoyed time with family and lots of time with each other. We have stayed up really late playing a gazillion games!! The girls received several new ones for Christmas. Blokus is an awesome, strategy game that we all really enjoy! Apples to Apples Jr. has been a really fun one as well. For the younger group, we have enjoyed Caribou (Kalli lllooovvesss this one :). Lots of snuggles, hot chocolate, movies and games have characterized our holiday!!

I got a new fuzzy robe that I can't seem to find the strength to get out of!! I am looking forward to another hermit weekend!

Happy almost New Years!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I'll have to check out Caribou. Our kiddos got I Spy Eagle Eye game for Christmas & we all have really enjoyed playing that. I am always on the lookout for good games that we can all play together as a family. Thanks for the tip!

Lynn Leaming said...

We got "Our You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and found out we are not! I actually lost on the 1st grade question and would have been devastated but no one else knew it either. What do you call two triangles that are the same size and same shape. I said equilateral, finally my 17 year old niece got it! It is congruent.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design