Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things That Make Me Go HHmmmmm....

I am still in shock of my day yesterday. Some history...I am not, not, not an animal person. I don't get attached to animals and I have a hard time understanding others who do. As you know, we have a cat that enjoys peeing in the closet. Drives me crazy!!

Here is what I am in shock for...

1. I paid a vet bill over $300 !!!

2. I was jumping with joy when she peed on my floor yesterday!

3. I spoon fed her yogurt!

4. I gave her one of my good pillows to sleep on!

5. I did not freak out when she peed on it! ( of course I have trashed it so don't worry if you ever sleep over at my house :)

6. The topper is...I told Bri last night that the cat was more important than the regional science fair and if she wanted to skip it this weekend, that was okay!!!!!

I know, I know, I know, those fellow non-animal people are shuddering to think of these crazy things! Reading over them today, I myself am in shock.

Girly Girl was able to come home yesterday, but she is not doing well at all. The vet said that she is not in any pain, but Brianna sure is. She went to the science fair today, bless her heart. I am pleading with the cat to not die until she gets back. Today she won't really walk at all and I don't think she is doing well.

WE have prayed and prayed, but it is hard having faith because I don't really know much of what the Bible says about pets. I do know that He hears our prayers and He has allowed her to come home which is something we were deeply asking for.

Please keep Bri in your prayers.

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design