Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Day Four!!!!

What I struggled with: We were invited to a skating shindig and had to turn it down. That was kinda hard. Good thing is we suggested the park instead and that is now a go!

What my family thought: Williams main thought of the day is that "Heroes was awesome tonight!" What profound input he has. He wants to add that "It is better to burn out than to fade away." Whatever!!

What I have learned: Letting go a bit and letting God take control is kinda a good, freeing feeling. Tomorrow I hope to take some of my extra time (earned from not worrying so much) and get into the Word!

What I want to learn: I want to yearn for God the way I do for material things. I want Him to overtake my thoughts instead of thinking about "stuff"

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design