Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Here Goes.....

It is with much fear and trepidation that I announce that today is the day we begin our 30 Days of Nothing. I am fearful of being held accountable for it!!

Today should not be too bad as the three older girls are off with their day to Bring Your Child to Work Day at his company. They were very excited to go, especially Emaleigh who has waited for two years to finally be old enough to go. Kalli was not thrilled that everyone left without her, but she is dealing.

Okay, lesson 1:

*I spend a lot of money on convenience How do I know that? Well knowing that I can't buy whatever has led me to spend hours trying to plan for the month. Mostly in the food department. I am going to try once a month cooking this month. That way I will cook from scratch, staying in the rules, but still be able to save some time during the week.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this would be the hardest- knowing that you can't just pick up a pizza for dinner on the way home. Or if you don't "feel like" cooking, just ordering out. This month will probably be difficult at times, but I know you can do it. And I am so anxious to hear all about it on your blog.

Unknown said...

I will be praying for your family this month. Hang in there, You can do it.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design