Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wow, did we get some rain last night! Bad weather used to really scare me, now for some reason I enjoy it more. Now don't get me wrong, I am not wanting a tornado to touch down around the house, I just don't get as freaked out. Our backyard is a lake again, but I'll bet the grass greens up!

We are moving the girls bedrooms around. I must tell you, I have an addiction to rearranging! It used to be so bad that I would have to give William a map when he got home from work to find his way around the house :) Anyway, I do it much less now, but I still am always looking for a better way to do things. We have moved Brianna and Tori out into what was the school room. They have a couch and tv to hang out and watch movies. I really think it will work great when they have friends over because the couch folds out into a bed. Kalli and Emi now have their own rooms. Kalli sleeps much better alone and Emi, though she wants to sleep with someone, kicks and talks in her sleep all night. Sooooo, this morning we all slept in until 8:30. I can't remember sleeping this late in a long time! Brianna and Emi are still asleep and it is now after 9am. I am hoping this keeps up.

Today we are going to finish moving things. I am really excited that I don't have to get ready for co-op on Monday! I love it when things start to wind down for the summer.

Well, breakfast has arrived so everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design