Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Bored!

Wow, I never thought that I would say the B word, but I am bored!! We arrived back from our trip yesterday evening. I was sick the whole time, but we still all managed to have a great time. I will post more about it and some pictures later. Anyway, today I am so dizzy that I can't really get out of bed. When I lay still, I feel fine, but as soon as I move I get a horrible headache and feel like I am going to be sick. So, I am going a little crazy laying still and in bed all day. William brought home his laptop so that has given me a little to do, but I can't really stay on long because I start getting dizzy.

I have many wonderful and exciting things to post once I feel better so stay tuned!!! (Well, I don't know if they are wonderful and exciting, but I will post them and I know you don't want to miss it!!)

I never thought I would lay in bed and want to get up and clean house!! Now you konw that I am really sick!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Get well.

Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design