Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something Profound and Horribly Interesting!

Or not! I don't really have much to post, but I don't want to be like you OTHER people who never blog!!! Yes, you might detect a bit of blogging self-righteousness!

Let's see....we had Wednesday in the Park last night, but the park was the church building! Despite the dreary weather, it was a blast and there were still visitors! William took Brianna and a friend to a midnight opening of Harry Potter on Tuesday night. They really enjoyed it and they all slept all day yesterday!!

I have actually never read the Harry Potter series. William and Brianna have, but I was lagging behind. After seeing it recommended on many of your blogs, I started to read it. Well, I have read the first two in the last week. I have been staying up way too late reading! They are so good! What awesome messages the books carry, especially the second one.

Hmmmm, what else.....I think we are going to take a little trip in September. We were thinking of going back to Colorado, but now we are considering the beach. We have only taken the girls to the beach one other time a few years ago. We had an incident with a really BIG shark and I am not sure they will get back in the water, but there are so many other fun things to do there. I would LOVE any suggestions of good beaches, great places to stay and fun things to do from all you experienced beach goers out there!!

Alrighty, I need to head out and pick up Tori. She spent yesterday with my mom and comes home this morning just to pack and leave again tomorrow!

Later!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Padre Island in South Texas is beautiful and they have a Schlitterbahn there. I know Schlitterbahn is a blast at least the one in New Braunsfels is. If your kids love water like mine, I know they will have a blast. They do stay open on into the fall considering the difference in weather down there. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Hope you all are doing good. Patti

Anonymous said...

Galveston Island now has a Schlitterbaun by Moody Gardens, opposite of the Seawall side of the island. Over there you can take in the museums and take advantage of the A/C too! We always have fun in that area. There is more water than just at the ocean. Holiday Inn opened a resort there and have planned activities for kiddos too. - Janet

Anonymous said...

We went to Panama City, FL this year and had a wonderful time! All the beaches on the panhandle there are white and the water is so blue. We stayed at an older, cheaper place with a full kitchen. It was right on the beach with a beach view too...The Osprey Hotel. A bit of a drive, but probably about the same to Colorado.
We'll definitely be going back!

-Karen Heflin

Our Blogger Templates Web Design