Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day of High School

We don't officially start school until next week, but Brianna began her outsourced classes yesterday. She also officially moved up at church on Sunday. Though I have known for a few years that she would be going off early, the fact that it is so official now has been harder than I thought.

She had a great time yesterday in her classes yesterday, though she has a ton of homework already. She started Latin, Physical Science and Logic yesterday. Tomorrow she starts band (flute) and on Friday she starts her geometry and chemistry. She is soooo excited!! Her Latin teacher told them yesterday that they will have about 2 hours of Latin homework each night. Bri was thrilled as she has always enjoyed studying Latin. Sometimes I wonder if she really is my child!!!

Here are some pictures I took to record her first day :)



No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design