Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

AAAGGGHHH!!

I don't suppose any of you who might read this before 8:30am, when the girls pediatricians office opens, has any experience with a bleeding ear. Bri has been sick the past few days and complained last night that her ear had started hurting. She woke up this morning with blood all over her bed. It looks dried and old so I am figuring that her eardrum burst last night. My problem is that I can't get it to stop bleeding. I know some of it has to do with the fact that I put drops in her ear before she went to bed to help with the pain and that, mixed with the blood is making it look like much more than it is. But when she stands up or sits up, there is a steady, though light, stream coming out of her ear.

Any advice??!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design