Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Crazy Day

What a day! What a blessed day!!

I joined a thing called the Grocery Game about six weeks ago. It is a site that you pay for (not much) and once a week she posts an email about which grocery stores to shop at and which coupons to use for maximum savings. I have always hated coupons! Way too much work and I never saw much savings! But this, this is sooo cool! Today I bought about $140 worth of groceries and spent only $17. It was really fun and even better because William was able to come with me!

We did sculpting today in art with our friends and that was really fun! Followed by gymnastics. I love this particular gymnastics class because it is full of my friends, so we have about an hour to sit and visit while the kids all get tired out and have a blast!!

Came home and had time to just sit and visit with William for a while. That was really nice! He is a pretty awesome guy and I really enjoyed sharing some time with him. We decided that he was going to take the two older girls tonight to the musical Man of La Mancha instead of me. I tend to do a lot with the older two girls and he tends to do more with the younger two so we thought it would be good to switch it around a bit.

Before they left, Brianna came in and said there were two flashes of light that came up from Kalli's bed. About the same time all of the lights in the house flickered. We went in to find that all of the outlets were out and the circut was blown. After some investigating, we saw that the extension cord that plugs in to the socket next to Kalli's bed had somehow gotten wedged up under her metal bed frame leg and sliced in half. I burned the cord into pieces! The girls were on the bed when it happened and I am so glad that they were not electracuted! Praise God yet again!

Another odd thing about today is Emi. She came into our room last night complaining of a tummy ache. She said it was not a throw up kind of ache, but a sharp pain. As the day progressed, she compained more and more and this evening she will not let anyone touch her tummy and she went to bed at 6:45! The pain is in the upper center area so I really don't know of anything emergent that it could be, but I am hoping it is gone by tomorrow!

I will do birth story #2 later tonight or tomorrow! You don't want to miss it, it is a whopper!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design