Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Over!

I did it! I went in today and not only was it okay, but it was much better than I expected. It was a blessing that I would have missed if I had not gone and there was a change of plan, but all is good.

My leg is feeling better today. Not completely better, but better! Hooray :)

Everything I have filled this page with so far has just been mush and I have taken advantage of the delete key, so I think I will leave it at this for tonight!

Have an outstanding evening!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Good for you Kristi...by letting God do his "job" you were able to do your "job" well!!! (missed you this evening)

Heather said...

Yeah! I can be such a worrier that I usally make it worse in my mind than it is really going to be. Glad it turned out okay!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design