Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday's, Ice and More!!

Thought you might want to see some pictures from Emi's birthday. We decided to forgo a party this year, but we had several family celebrations!







Today, after dropping Bri off for her math and science classes, I took Emi, Tori and Kalli to the Galleria to ice skate. We had a wonderful time. Of course it just would not be a normal day for us without some blood and drama! So...Emi fell and somehow ran over her own hand and cut it. The cut was pretty deep, but not too long. The ice brigade carried her off and of course she was hysterical at all the blood. She lived and even calmed down when I pointed out the fact that she had another hand. I suggested that she try to skate on the ice, not on her hand. She thought that was a swell idea and our day went on!

Fresh on the ice!


Sisterly Love!! (or holding on for dear life :)



While the cat's are away (or skating), the mice will play (or scream impatiently)!


AAAWWWWW!!!





Clean-up Time!!



BFF!!!!



Family friends!!!



Go Girl!!

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

I have the same santa hats on my chairs :)

I used to love to iceskate, I guess those days are over.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design