Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Give Up :)

I am looking for a litter box. It needs to be a bit larger than normal and we prefer the color purple. We also need a bag of natural cat litter as her skin is very sensitive. We don't need the self cleaning kind as she can clean it out herself.

Confused???

So was I when I walked in the girls room upon hearing sounds of great distress (screaming) to find Kalli standing next to a pile of pooh! She proceeded to tell us that she was going to be like Girly Girl, our cat!

I'm not sure which should go...

the cat....



or the kid!

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

I am sorry! As Art Linkletter would say "Kids will do the darndest things" Oh wait, I think that was "say the darndest things", Kalli qualifies both ways :)

Anonymous said...

That's a keeper...Did you document it for future use?

Our Blogger Templates Web Design