Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

So Long Good Friends!

Well, this is probably going to be my last day functioning on the earth as a sane, normal (debatable) human being. Yes, tomorrow I have to stand in front of grown-ups at my church and speak. You heard me, big people, grown-ups, you know...ADULTS!! I will sing in front of thousands, talk and teach to kids all day...but adults, no way! When I signed up to do Care Kids, I never thought about the fact that I would have to stand and speak!! If you are going to be there, don't sit in the front few rows, because I will probably either puke or pass out and I don't want to hurt anyone!!

Today marks the beginning of a crazy weekend. The kids have their performance (which is going to be awesome since they are all awesome kids!), we are working at two gymnastics meets and Tori has her first meet tomorrow evening!

How crazy is this weather??!! Today record highs, tomorrow freezing! Just in case you were wondering, I was sick yesterday. Like high fever, puke my guts out sick. Not great timing since it is the before-mentioned beginning of crazy weekend, but it worked out. I feel much better today!

Emi will probably have to go back in on Monday because her tummy is still hurting and the meds they started her on seem to be helping some, but not enough.

Organized people make me want to pull my hair out. I am so envious!! I have several friends that are so organized that it is freaky and they try so much to make me more so, but it does not work. I think I am destined to be a last minute person. I am my most creative in a crunch!!

I was trying to figure out why I am just rambling on and now I know!! I am putting off the fact that I need to get programs done for tomorrow!! Since I have procrastinated that until today, I am sure it will be ultra creative tomorrow!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be there, with bells on! You have done a wonderful job with the program and all will be beautiful just you wait and see! Take a deep breath you are doing an incredible job.
love ya

Lynn Leaming said...

Just remember when you are standing up there that you are God's special daugther and He will be using you as His instrument, so He will empower you. You have done a great job with the kids and I just know they will glorify God. I sure hope you have continued to feel well today.

Kim said...

And you didn't even look nervous! Wow! I would never have guessed you were close to puking all over the front row. You looked like a pro! The program went so well. Great job! To everyone!

Lynn Leaming said...

Yea! You did it!!! And you did it well!!! Kudos for a job very well done!!!!!!!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design