Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Time After Time :)

****SPOILER ALERT: PROFOUND THOUGHTS CAN BE FOUND AT THE END***

Good morning!! It is a beautiful morning with crisp cool air and hey, it's Thursday, my favorite day of the week. On Thursday the weekend is close enough to smell, but it has not started yet so you can anticipate it!!

Emaleigh is doing a bit better! Not as good as what I would like to see, but probably good enough to continue to watch and wait. I am still uneasy as to why this happened in the first place. She has a very high fiber diet, always has, and has never had any problems in the past. I just find it odd that it would go from no problem to bigger problem so fast, but hey, what do I know!!

A friend I have wrote in her blog about time. She talked about the fact that when we say we don't have time, that really is not true as God gives us the perfect amount of time to do what we need to do. A better answer would be that we can't do something because we have chosen to screw up our time with tv, computer, laziness, etc. OUCH!!

When I look at my day and see all the areas in which I choose to waste time, it really is amazing! We don't do tv so that really is not a problem. William and I will watch a few shows online during the weekend together sometimes, but it is not something that I would say eats our time. I do think that I am reading on the computer too much. I am doing good things on it, but I think that is just an excuse.

Looking at my priorities I need to see if my time reflects my priorities. Even just a quick glance reveals that it does not. I say I don't have time to exercise, yet I do. I say I don't have time for longer prayer times, yet I do. There are many times that I feel like I don't have time to do basic cleaning on the house, but I really do!

Today I am going to make a point to watch for my time wasters. What are some of yours??

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Oh geez... you're hitting me where it hurts! Gotta say this stupid computer totally wastes my time. And, yet, I can't stop. How sad.

Our Blogger Templates Web Design