Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Please Pray for Tori

Guys, would you please say a prayer for Tori this morning??

She has her meet today and she has had a rough week. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Father,

I praise you because you are the one and the only! You are the power behind all of the things we see that are awesome! I thank you for the gift you have given Tori. God, I ask that you be with her today and help her do her best. I ask that if you want her not to do her back handspring, that you let her know and she use her wisdom to choose not to do it. But Father, if she it is fear that is holding her back, I ask that you push it out of her life. If this is Satan, I call on You, God, to surround her with your glory and your presence and shut him out.

Give her the strength and the wisdom to know what it right and to do it, either way!
Give me a heart of love and unselfishness!

All of the glory and honor goes only to You!!

Amen

1 comment:

Heather said...

Praying that the meet went well!! You will have to let us know...

Our Blogger Templates Web Design