Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks :)

Thanks for thinking of and praying for Tori yesterday. God worked, but it was not in the way I had thought (can't believe He would have plans outside of mine!!:). First, He let me know that I needed to back off!! Let He and Tori work out her fear without my help :)

Second, she had a really bad meet. She did good on beam, then because she was so nervous about the back handspring she left out half of her floor routine. She did the back handspring though :) Floor was followed by vault. Of course she was upset about floor and that carried over to her vault and she did not even make it over the vault. She went from a 9.3 last meet on vault to a 0 this meet. I could tell she was devastated! She was able to pull it together though and do a pretty good job on the bars.

She was upset after the meet, but I told her it is easy to do good on every event on a good day, but it is really hard to stink on two events and then lift your head and go on to be successful on the next one. She thought that made sense and went on to have a good day. Her Mimi and Grampy brought her roses so that helped!!

Gymnastics has been good for helping Tori develop several, positive character traits and habits. Yesterday God was working on those and on my being a meddling mom!!

No comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design