Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HELP WANTED!!!



Please, oh please if there are any of you from RE that are gifted in the grammar/writing department, I need help!! I am looking for someone who would be willing to grade Brianna's literature reports for me. I just don't think I am doing a good job in that department!! I would be willing to pay you, cook a dinner per paper for you, sign over my first-born to you (well, maybe not that!!), I just need help!! We are talking about 2 papers a month. One is usually about 3 - 4 pages and the other is usually a bit longer.

Thanks :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristi - I can do it (for free too!). My major was English in college so this is right up my alley. Let me know if you want me to do it - I'd be happy to.

Lynn Leaming said...

Kristi,
Steve said he would be willing to be Rachel's backup if you need him. He is just really good at proofreading and grammar structure

Our Blogger Templates Web Design