Kristi's Krazy Korner!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Grass is Always Greener!

My four girls are growing up. Brianna is 15, Tori almost 13, Emaleigh is 8 and my baby, Kalli will be 5 in a couple of weeks. It seems like just yesterday that they were born.

I just LOVED it when my girls were little! Oh, the little chubby arm hugs and open mouth kisses!!! Sweet, sweet times.

Thinking back, I wish I had realized then how quickly those times pass. How quickly they would grow up.

I remember the struggles of having young children very well. The sleepless nights, not being able to go out when you wanted to, never having a clean house!

If I had it to do over again, I would care less about the house and going out and just spend more time absorbing the girls! They don't stay little for long!

I am trying to make sure I absorb the stages that they are in now though! Learning from the past :) Teenagers are soooo incredible!! I definitely am enjoying sharing that journey with Brianna and Tori! I love watching Emaleigh learn more about the world around her and seeing what her interests and passions are. Kalli just makes it day fun! She is either sooo happy, or sooo upset!!

If you are a mom of a little one and happen across this blog post, I would encourage you to just slow down and take the time to memorize every day! It goes by so fast and before you know it, they will grown!!

Several years ago! A couple of the girls were still in the preschool age group!


Now they are all out of it :( But entering new stages!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

been reminding myself of the same thing. Luke will be a teenager before i know it and I will sorely miss my toddler! Suzanne Boyd
ps - hope all is well with you! I do miss seeing you so if you're ever in Oregon....

Kristi said...

Suzanne,
Oh, I miss you too! And our fun Saturday morning M & M Mom's meetings!!! I have loved looking at pictures of Luke!! He sure is growing up!!
I hope you guys are enjoying Oregon. We actually are heading out that way the end of August, so maybe we could get together!!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design